Department for Work and Pensions: Sickness, disability and carers’ benefits: Assessments

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how a person who has undergone an employment and support allowance or personal independence allowance assessment can obtain a copy of the relevant reports

Answered by: Penny Mordaunt                        Answered on: 13 March 2017

Any evidence used to make a DWP decision that is still held by the Department, will be made available to the claimant on request by telephone, in writing or in person.